On July 12, we held a workshop for the teachers from Kenya High and Nairobi School who are part of the HP Catalyst Initiative. The workshop engaged the teachers in using HP graphing calculators and probes such as a motion detector, a temperature probe, a humidity probe, and a force detector. The schools will receive sets of graphing calculators and probe kits.
- Workshop on Designing Effective Presentations with KU Faculty Members
- iPad Workshop with ICT Champion Teachers and NI3C Staff Members
- iPad Minis as Assistive Technology for Students with Visual Impairments
- Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Education, held July 20-22, 2011, Now Available
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Education, held July 8-10, 2009, Now Available