Six Kenyatta University faculty members (Adelheid Bwire, Agnes Gathumbi, David Khatete, John Kimemia, Bernard Mugo, Michael Waititu) who are currently at Syracuse University through scholar exchanges or a “sandwich degree” program participated in a SMART Board workshop, held on the SU campus and led by four Syracuse-area high school mathematics and science teachers on May 5th.
- Workshop on Designing Effective Presentations with KU Faculty Members
- iPad Workshop with ICT Champion Teachers and NI3C Staff Members
- iPad Minis as Assistive Technology for Students with Visual Impairments
- Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Education, held July 20-22, 2011, Now Available
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Education, held July 8-10, 2009, Now Available