As part of our HP Catalyst Initiative project, several of our team members will be traveling to Beijing to participate in the 2012 HP Catalyst Summit. They will be presenting work about our project. Our poster is already online; please vote for it to help us get some funding to extend the work we are doing with inservice and prospective secondary STEM teachers in integrating technology into their classroom practice.
- Workshop on Designing Effective Presentations with KU Faculty Members
- iPad Workshop with ICT Champion Teachers and NI3C Staff Members
- iPad Minis as Assistive Technology for Students with Visual Impairments
- Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Education, held July 20-22, 2011, Now Available
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Education, held July 8-10, 2009, Now Available